I saw a post on the B&N Blog about 23 Things We Think Upon Entering a Bookstore and I though I would do one of my own. Some of them will be the same as that post but others will be mine. So if you have ever wondered what goes through my mind when I walk into a bookstore your wait is over.
1. I...can't....breath. Must....read....words *walks into store and breaths deeply* Ahhh...I feel better already.
2. I'll just look around for a minute *checks watch* oh has it been three hours already
3. My people
4. I think I'll check the YA section one more time
5. *sigh* I am content
6. Dang! That is one beautiful cover.
7. Hmm...I may have to rearrange my shelf when I get home
8. In and Out. Got it. In and Out. In and....oooh new releases
9. You may only spend 20 dollars Lauren 20 dollars *thinks for a few minutes* I could spend $25 or $30. Yea 30 sounds good
10. I love the smell of books and coffee
11. Two hardbacks or three paperbacks....so hard to decide
12. Do I need more books...what a silly question I always need more book. Thomas Jefferson had over 6,000 book and I don't have anywhere near that many
13. Sooo many books so little time
14. I wonder if they are hiring and if they would pay me in books
15. The membership should really come with a rewards program
16. Oooo....I haven't seen this book before
17. Oh my gosh they have the second book!!!
18. I wonder if I have any coupons
19. *spots someone reading a book I love* Hello, you are my new friend
20. Why aren't there any baskets...I can only carry so many books