Thanksgiving is here and I have so many things to be thankful for. God has blessed me beyond measure and this is a list of 11 things I am thankful for (because 10 is boring).
1. Amazing friends who go see movies with me and laugh and cry with me. Friends who are with me through thick and thin. Friends I will never forget. And those few who are no longer friends but family.
2. Family...do I really need to say more here? I have an amazingly sweet brother and imaginative sister. I have a mother and a father who not only care but invest in me. And my grandparents and Aunts and Uncles. are awesome
3. Books! I can't live without my books. They are my oxygen, I can't function without them. (A detailed post on the reason this is to come...in the future...some time)
4. Tea. A yummy delicious drink which had gotten me through many cold mornings and difficult situations.
5. Music. I love music and the ability to access so much of my favorite music instantly.
6. A roof over my head and food in my stomach
7. A Lord and Savior who cares deeply about me personally and will never leave me.
8. Oh this is a big one....The ability to learn!!!!
9. Speech and Debate. This category includes Extemp, Parli, Team Policy, Apologetics, and many more
10. Writing. The ability for me to write and learn what I think. To create worlds and characters. To give back to the community who gave so much to me.
11. Opportunity. I have so many opportunities on a daily basis. To learn, speak, participate, and defend.
Yep my life is good now I must brace my self for the oncoming storm of Christmas tomorrow *sigh*. Why can't it wait till December?