Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Pick for A Non-Fiction Read

For my 2015 Reading Challenge one of the categories is Non-Fiction. The book I chose is.....




*drumroll*






Are you ready???









I'm super excited to read this book. It follows five American piolets who were tasked with flying 'The Hump' and ended up crashing in Tibet. I got this on my Nook for super cheap. Here is the Goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13593035-lost-in-tibet 

In other news I finally finished Anna Karenina!!! Not only is it immensely satisfying to read a book that long but the story was fantastic! I love the way Tolstoy explored all aspects of life in Russia during that time. It's one of those books you could spend an entire semester discussing and still not cover everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment