Monday, July 30, 2012

Petra



For those of you who don't know what is going on with Petra here is an update. She is doing amazing, out of the hospital and in rehab she will go home soon! She has NO permeate damage! We managed to raise quite a bit of money and are trying for a little more. Mrs. Anderson is in Texas getting her treatment! Petra as it turns out has a rare brain defect that created a small slightly curvy path in her brain that is all liquid. The bullet fallowed that exact path not even touching her brain. Lucky? I think not.  Psalms 139:13-16 says: 


Petra. I got this photo from  here they did a broadcast on Petra's
story I recommend you listen to it. There is also a Anderson
Family Prayers, Well Wishes, and Relief Fund Facebook
page which you should check out since I am incapable to keep
you guys updated. Wow that was a long caption ;) 
"For you created my inmost being; 
       you knit me together in my mother's 
              womb 
I praise you because I am fearfully and 
             wonderfully made; 
       your works are wonderful 
      I know that full well"  
My frame was not hidden from you 
     when I was made in the secret 
             place. 
When I was woven together in the depths 
             of the earth, 
      your eyes saw my unformed 
             body. 
All the days ordained for me 
       were written in you book 
       before one of them came to be."


God knew that Petra would be in the theater that night, that she would be shot in the head, and that her story would touch so many people. He once again has shown his mighty and powerful hand in guiding the bullet through that path and also the doctors when they were reconstructing her nose (the thin layer that prevented brain juice from flowing out your nose or nose fluids flowing in to your brain, had been shattered). Doctors have said that if the bullet had strayed even a fraction of a centimeter she would probably be dead. Isn't God amazing!!!!!


Well I shall leave you to marvel at the glorious hand of God and I am going to watch the Olympics!

No comments:

Post a Comment