Monday, July 9, 2012

A Tribute to a Friend

My friend Cynthia has a blog of which I am an avid reader. She is the kind of person who wants to skip the small talk and get to the deeper things. Many times she will dig until she finds what is troubling you then help how ever she can, whether it be advice, comfort, or just encouragement. Cynthia has made me look at things in a new perspective and has also shown me that I may not be as close to God as I think. Why, may you ask, is this good? Well she has driven me to search deeper in myself and form a closer relationship with God, not only through her blog but also in person. Cynthia has inspired me to learn to listen for Gods voice even when I don't think I need to hear it. It will be a long journey but I know I will have some help along the way. Here is the link to her blog: http://www.cynthiajeub.com/ I encourage you to go through and read posts for she truly has a way with words. Also her latest post is a Vlog (Video blog) and has some interesting thoughts. So thank you Cynthia for being a role model in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment