Saturday, January 10, 2015

Update on the 2015 Reading Challenge

    I am still *attempting* to read The Madman's Daughter. It's not that I don't like it 'cause I do but this book is giving me major cancer (essentially the term my friends and I use for bad feels and books that make you feel icky inside). In addition to The Madman's Daughter I am also reading Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy which is my pick for read a book more than 500 pages. In case your wondering its 754. I convinced my mom/english teacher that we should read this book this year because it has been on my TBR list forever and she agreed. (Thanks to Hannah who also helped me convince her and the rest of the class) I am about 100 pages in and I am LOVING it!! Seriously this book is written so beautifully and I keep finding little bits of dialogue, description, and characters that really relate to the modern world. I can see why this one is a classic. Anyway as soon as I finish it I will let you guys know and I will do a review on both books here on my blog or on my YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment